Monday 1 May 2017

Welcome Back - A Fresh Start

Hello, and welcome to my blog Grey Walls



If you have been reading and following my blog for a while you may have noticed I have disappeared for a few years. I have between my late teens and early twenties life has moved so far I have not been able to keep up with my blog and I didn't want to keep it going if my heart wasn't in it or I didn't have the time.  My life however has settled down -slightly - and I really want to come back and get into the blogging community again. 

As my life has change and moved on so much since I started Grey Wall I have decided to delete all my old blog posts and start a fresh. This blog will still be based on general lifestyle, beauty, fashion, food and whatever else may come my way. 

I am really excited to get my blog up and running again and I cannot wait to get into the thick of it. 

P xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I read every single one. I will answer any questions you have :) xx

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com